So you’ve registered your business as bicycle friendly, added a map listing for your location and promoted your services to cyclists! Congratulations and we hope you’ve seen an increase in the number of visitors arriving by bicycle.
But something’s come up and now you need to make a correction or update your business information. Here’s what you need to do:
Steps To Edit Your Business – Online:
- Log in to your Ontario By Bike account using your account details – visit www.OntarioByBike.ca/login.
- If you enter your username and password correctly, you will automatically be returned to the Login Area.
- Scroll down the page, and displayed on the right hand side you’ll see a variety of Map Category Icons relating to various business categories. Click on the icon category for your business.
- This will bring you to a directory of all of the businesses certified under this category. Search for your listing (it is in alphabetical order).
- Next to your listing name, click on the green box that contains an image of a gear with an arrow point down. Select the drop down option – “Edit”.
- Update your business details, click “locate on map” to add your listing to the map, and then click “Submit“.
Once published, your business details will automatically be updated. If you have any questions or need assistance accessing your username / password, send an email to .
Note: All registered locations are subject to the Ontario By Bike Network’s Terms of Assessments, Exclusions and Other Considerations. By registering a location with the Ontario By Bike Network, you understand and accept these terms. Click here view the Terms of Assessments, Exclusions and Other Considerations